Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Troops home by Christmas!


Apparently lots of people saw us on Channel 3 evening News.  Obama had just announced all Iraqi troops would be home for Christmas then Steve and I were interviewed about the significance of this in our lives and Dustin's.  It was fun and nerve -wracking to do it but worth the effort. 
I truly hope he will be home for Christmas, maybe before, in time to see the new baby his sister will be having:)  I have the video here:








My prayers and thoughts are with all the families who have loved ones there ~ I do worry about their safety when everyone knows the exit date.  




I pray for all service men and women throughout the world who are away from loved ones and especially those in harm's way.



Lydia hanging out with uncle Dusty.




Dustin was delighted to see his niece before deploying to Iraq.  He enjoyed hanging out at home as well as great Memphis barbeque, movies, golf, friends, food, working out and the Cracker Barrel!




Dustin with Kalyn (due in early December),
Kyra (due in mid December) and Maggie.




                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment